Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Selling Used Items On Ebay And Amazon For Beginners
First time selling on eBay and Amazon? No problem! Learn how to sell used items and ship them efficiently. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Understand which selling platform is better to list your household items on – eBay or Amazon.
- Conduct presale research to maximize their sales price and volume on eBay and Amazon.
- List their items on eBay and Amazon to make extra cash.
- Ship their customers orders and save money.
- Signup for an eBay Seller account and start selling today!
- Signup for a PayPal account to accept payments from eBay sales (Transfer your money from your PayPal account to your bank account for free).
- Know how to increase their eBay selling limits
- Ask unlimited questions to the instructor and get help along the way to their success.
- Students will need used items to sell.
- Amazon account in good standing
- eBay account in good standing (if not, there is a lecture in the course that will teach you how).
- PayPal account in good standing (if not, there is a lecture in the course that will teach you how).
Hi, my name is Matt Bernstein, successful Udemy instructor with over 175,000+ students across 198 countries.
From an eBay and Amazon standpoint, Ive been selling online since 2006.
At the end of the course you’ll learn how to
Understand which selling platform is better to list your household items on – eBay or Amazon.
Conduct pre-sale research to maximize sales price and volume on eBay and Amazon.
List your items on eBay and Amazon to make extra cash.
Ship the customers orders and save money.
Who should take this course? Who should not?
Anyone who wants to make extra money on eBay and Amazon.
Students who have no experience and want to get started with eBay and Amazon
Students who are shipping items for the first time.
Students who want to understand the differences between eBay and Amazon.
Author(s): Skillhance, LLC