Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
WordPress + E-commerce Mastery: Build Your Own Online Store
Build, setup, and promote your own e-commerce shop using WordPress & Printful. Master traffic & SEO for optimal results!
What you’ll learn
- You’ll be able to build an E-commerce store using WordPress and WooCommerce.
- You’ll be able to connect your e-commerce store to Printful (optional).
- You will learn WordPress SEO strategies / tips to boost your site’s free organic traffic.
- You will learn how to speed up your WordPress site.
- You will learn how to add a newsletter to your shop.
- You’ll learn how to drive traffic to your site, free and paid.
- Basic WordPress knowledge is required.
- A website with WordPress installed is recommended.
- A computer with internet connection is required.
- We recommend you to take our WordPress for beginners course first, to help you with building your website.
Get the best of both worlds with e-commerce and print on demand.
As of 2018, over 1 BILLION people are purchasing products online, and the number just keeps growing. There’s no doubt that e-commerce is the future. And with low start up costs and the ability to run your business anywhere in the world, it’s no surprise that e-commerce is a popular choice for business owners.
… but what if you don’t have a product to sell?
Many assume that you need a product and inventory to get started. But that’s where print on demand kicks in:these are the companies that will print and ship your products for you (with your own personalised shipping label!) – so all you have to do is focus on making a sale. No spending money on inventory, no dealing with the post office or companies like DHL, and without wasting time you can use to grow your business.
All you have to do is create a design (which you can easily outsource), upload it to Printful and focus on making sales.
This course will walk you through everything you need to know to get your business up and running.
The first section focuses on WooCommerce and Printful – the heart of your business. You will learn:
- How to install WordPress (in case you don’t have a website).
- How to install WooCommerce.
- WooCommerce settings – get to know your dashboard.
- How to integrate your site with Printful.
- How to work with mockups and find product ideas.
- And much more…
The second section focuses on traffic. Because, as we all know, there’s no business without traffic. You will learn:
- How to develop your own marketing plan, tailored for your business.
- How to drive traffic via social media.
- How to add a newsletter to your store and develop an email marketing plan.
- How to drive traffic via other sources such as paid traffic and guest blogging.
The final section focuses on SEO for WordPress. Using the Yoast plugin, you will learn:
- How to optimize your site’s SEO.
- What is SEO and why it’s so important.
- How to optimize your on-page SEO.
- And much more.
If you’re looking for a way to start a profitable e-commerce business that will help you stand out, with low investment – print on demand is the solution for you.
In case you’re not familiar with WordPress, we highly recommend you check out our WordPress Bootcamp for beginners.
Get started today by clicking “Take This Course” and get full, lifetime access with all future updates and all current and future course materials included!
Author(s): Master It