Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Learn Mindfulness Meditation For A Calmer And Clearer Mind
Practical mindfulness meditation course showing the method how to increase concentration and reduce stress – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- By the end of this programme you will have experienced and practiced all of the key mindfulness meditations. You will have learned how to
- Develop your mental capacity, concentration, capability and focus.
- Calm yourself in moments of anger, high stress and anxiety
- Develop ongoing resilience to stress and anxiety
- Deal calmly with stressful communications
- Sleep better
- Stop the mind from ruminating and get some inner peace
- Allow your natural creativity to flourish
- Develop a daily ritual of mindfulness meditation practice
- Relax, to be you and enjoy being you
- Move from “doing mindfulness” to “being mindful” and become more effortlessly effective everyday
- You will need:
- a computer or smartphone to access and download the teachings and meditation tracks
- access to a printer if you want to print out handout materials
- earphones are great when starting to learn meditation, as they shut out noise and distractions
- notepad and a pen for your journal
- open-mind and honesty to oneself
- commitment to the short daily practices
Hi, I am Per Norrgren, welcome to my mindfulness course.
I first discovered mindfulness some seven years ago when attending an 8 week mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR) course and it changed my life so much that since then teaching mindfulness is my passion and a major part of my life.
I’d love to share with you the peace and the benefits that living mindfully can bring to your life.
Whilst teaching mindfulness in the traditional group setting, I have received request to provide the course in eLearning format so even if you can not make it to a group course, you can still learn mindfulness.
To this end, I created (what I think is) probably the most comprehensive eLearning course on Mindfulness you will find. I have included all my material from the traditional course and added specific audio teachings that goes well for eLearning.
NOTE! The videos and text material is optional and there if you would like to know more. The key is to do the audio tracks.
The key is to understand how mindfulness works, what happens in the mind and what to expect, then to experience the change under guidance for your self. This removes the mystic of the guru, stops you aimlessly wonder and ponder if you do it right and also answers the questions that inevitably pops up.
This course is unique in that it includes forty individual audio tracks (divided into 8 weekly sections) where the teachings are embedded in the meditation experience. I have included a short video for each section to give you an overview of what the session aims to achieve. Start each section by watching the video.
Each section also has a short handout based on the well-known 8-week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) programme. These are my own notes, thoughts and experiences collected over the years from books, lectures, international conferences, retreats and training courses. They are there to support you with additional information if you are keen to learn more about how it works. Note, they are from the actual 8 week MBSR course and therefore contain a weekly home work section etc.
This course is designed to make it easy to learn and to practice at the same time. Becoming mindful can be straightforward but most people find they need external guidance to practice effectively when they first start out. This programme provides everything you need to make your mindfulness journey as effortless as possible. It is structured as easy-to-follow audio tracks, each being ten minutes long. You have five audio tracks per week and I want you to listen to each track twice on the same day. Once in the morning and once in the afternoon/evening. You can of course listen more often if you would like.
The full programme is intended to run over eight weeks. This is important. You cannot rush mindfulness. The parts of the brain you are exercising and “re-wiring” are very old and science has shown that it takes daily practice to create a permanent change to your automatic reactions. You can repeat weeks if you like and take longer than eight weeks if you need to – the important thing is to keep practicing each day.
I teach from my own personal experience, sharing what I have learned and how I conquered my inner fear, anxiety, stress and burnout. What you learn on this course is permanent, grounded in real life experience and science, and it is very likely that it will change your life.
In doing this course, not only does it help my clients to deal with the stress in this moment, they are also maximising their chances of maintaining good mental health throughout their lives.
Wishing you a wonderful course
inMindSight – The Algarve Center for Mindfulness Research and Practice
Author(s): Per Norrgren