Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Google Analytics Training
Track your website traffic, customer behavior, user journey & engagement with this comprehensive Google Analytics course
What you’ll learn
- Get end-to-end knowledge of Google Analytics (GA)
- Set up Google Analytics correctly & quickly
- Understand GA product features, options, tabs, tools
- Google Analytics Administration, Setting up of Account-Property-View
- Track the success of your marketing campaigns and social media promotions
- Understand your customer journey and full marketing funnel
- Measure the most important metrics in line with business goals
- Optimize site traffic and user engagement on your website
- Make data-driven decisions to get sales, sign-ups, conversions
- Many custom reports, dimensions, metrics, channel grouping and alerts
- Understand how events work and which ones makes sense to use
- Learn how the different attribution models work and optimize it
- Build Real-time Reports, Audience Reports, Acquisition Reports, Behavior Reports, Conversions Report
- Customer Segmentation
- Customization and Discover
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
Google Analytics is a free website analytics service offered by Google that helps you understand the traffic on your website as well as provides you insights into how users find and use your website. It is indeed the most popular digital analytics software and provides web analytics service that allows you to analyze in-depth detail about the visitors on your website. With Google Analytics, you can track return on investment (RoI) for your online marketing efforts.
Google Analytics provides valuable insights that can help you to shape the success strategy of your business. Since nowadays almost all the businesses have an online presence through a website. Therefore, it becomes very important for you to learn the inner structure of your website to see whether it is accomplishing its purpose or not. For this, you need to know the details of what people do when they visit your website, how long they stay and what all pages do they visit on your website. Irrespective of whether you are ecommerce website or an informative blog, you would definitely want to understand and study the behavior of your visitors to deliver better results.
Uplatz provides this in-depth Google Analytics training course with focus on teaching the fundamentals, setting up the GA account, then moving on to the core features of Google Analytics, how the GA tool can be used to track your website audience, developing the different types of web analytics reports, and concluding with a detailed description on customization and discover options.
This course is designed to highlight what matters most for a marketer in this powerful reporting tool. In addition, it will help attendees to understand what actions to take in common circumstances and how to tailor activities to enhance your business objectives.
In this Google Analytics course you will learn all features of Google Analytics including how to create an account, implement tracking code, analyze basic reports, and set up goals and campaign tracking. Also learn about advanced Google Analytics features including data collection, processing and configuration, and more complex analysis and marketing tools.
Given below are some of the key reasons as to why you use Google Analytics get better insights of your website and the visitors:
- It’s Free
- Automatic collection of data
- You can create customization reports
- Easy integration with other tools and platforms
- Ability to measure internal site search
- To understand why visitors are bouncing off your website
- To know the age, gender, interest, device and location of your audience
- To understand which social platforms to target
- To understand what kind of content you should write
- To check if you are achieving your business goals
Google Analytics course curriculum
- Introduction to Google Analytics (GA)
- Setting up Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Account – Property – View
- Google Analytics Home
- Audience Report and Segments
- Acquisition Report
- Behavior Report
- Conversions Report
- Customization and Discover
This Google Analytics training course gives meaning and value to the many reports available for any website. Use and interpret content reports to measure what visitors want from and are doing with your sites. Identify quality traffic and drivers of revenue and conversions to action. Set up and track digital marketing campaigns: search (paid and non-paid), email, social, display, affiliates, etc. Extract actionable insights from the Google Analytics reports to lead performance improvements. See your visitors in real time on your website.
What can you do with Google Analytics?
In short, Google Analytics helps you make decisions based on data. You can justify spending more on your advertising, discover where you should be advertising, and even determine what types of content you need to be putting out there.
Google Analytics categorizes data into the ABCs:
Additionally, you can use it to break down your Audience & Real-Time traffic. Ill break these down a bit more.
Google Analytics aggregates the data collected from your website in multiple ways, primarily by four levels:
- User level (related to actions by each user)
- Session level (each individual visit)
- Pageview level (each individual page visited)
- Event level (button clicks, video views, etc)
Summary and Conclusion
Google analytics is used to track website activity such as session duration, pages per session, bounce rate etc. of individuals using the site, along with the information on the source of the traffic. It can be integrated with Google Ads, with which users can create and review online campaigns by tracking landing page quality and conversions (goals). Goals might include sales, lead generation, viewing a specific page, or downloading a particular file. Google Analytics’ approach is to show high-level, dashboard-type data for the casual user, and more in-depth data further into the report set. Google Analytics analysis can identify poorly performing pages with techniques such as funnel visualization, where visitors came from (referrers), how long they stayed on the website and their geographical position. It also provides more advanced features, including custom visitor segmentation. Google Analytics e-commerce reporting can track sales activity and performance. The e-commerce reports shows a site’s transactions, revenue, and many other commerce-related metrics.
Author(s): Uplatz Training