Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
How To Create A One-page Website Using Jupiter Wp Theme
Artbees Themes Template Production Manager explains how to create a one-page website with Jupiter WP Theme – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How to add post types
- How to use important shortcodes in your one-page websites
- How to arrange shortcodes using Visual Composer in your one-page website
- An up-to-date version of WordPress and Jupiter WP V5 should be installed in your server.
- Your copy of Jupiter WP should be registered in Artbees Themes portal.
- Necessary post types should be added.
- Necessary images/videos should be added to media library.
Alex Neil covers the A-Z to create a one-page website using the leading WordPress theme Jupiter in this course. If you’re new to WordPress, a pro WP web designer, a web developer or a small business owner this course will help you accomplish the following and ultimately create a professional one-pagewebsite:
– How to add post types
– How to use important shortcodes
– How to arrange shortcodes in Visual Composer
Author(s): Alex Neil