Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
An Introduction To Python Programming
Learn the Fundamentals of Procedural, Object-Oriented, and Functional Programming in Python. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- You will be familiar with basic aspects of Python, including procedural constructs, object-oriented programming, and functional programming.
- You will develop a solid foundation of computational logic.
- You will learn about the most important paradigms of computer programming, including object-oriented and functional programming.
- Prior programming experience in other general-purpose programming languages (Java, C++, etc) is encouraged, but not required.
- No prior knowledge of programming is required. This course starts with the basics of Python.
- You can download any version of Python 3.
In this course, you will learn introductory Python programming constructs. You will be exposed to all of the fundamental constructs of programming such as loops, data structures, and operators. You will learn procedural programming first to develop a strong basis of computational logic. Then, you will learn Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and functional programming. Altogether, this course will unlock the doors to learn GUI development, conduct computer science research, and begin website development in Python.
Author(s): Rishi Desai