Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Create Sales Page With Free Tools And Software
Zero Cost method to Compose “Converting” & “Interactive” Sales Letter Page – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Able to build a simple HTML page with call-to-action button
- Able to structure sales page’s composition to engage visitors’ subconscious attention
- Able to integrate & tweak simple HTML, CSS and Java Script to optimize sales page’s call-to-action
- Able to retrieve all FREE resources, license, and tools to compose wonderful sales page or landing page
- Able to use sales page as the Bridge to generate sales and leads
- Get FREE templates, animated pictures and coding & script to start right away
- FREE access to my membership portal to retrieve Private Label Rights (PLR) product lead
- Laptop or desktop
- Kompozer software
- Passion for learning
- Just follow my screen video tutorial and do with me together, step-by-step!
Shrouded techniques in building up a Proven Converting and InteractiveHTMLsales letterpage for digital business startup. The same way I did where I have rakedin more than$50 revenues per daywithout ever spending a single dime.
Iknow nothing about programming yet Ican come out with an amazing and interactive (inter & intra scripted)sales page, all I did were “Copy and Paste” Free scripts and codes from the Internet and do minor tweaking till theoptimized effect! I’m going teach you how to “castspells” to make sure your visitors linger on your sales page and buy!
After completing this course, you will be able to produce sales page with free tools, software, license, zero cost and tweaking skills. Knowing “Where to” retrieve information which would be a boost for minimal cost businessstartup.
Throughout the tutorials, I will handoutfree templates and coding templates as references and a boostfor you to start right away. Apart from learning from thistutorial, you will be able togetPrivate Label Rights (PLR)productlead “magnets” as gifts and my personal digital marketing blueprint to build up your fundamentals!
Author(s): Jun Bien Law