Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Aws Cloudformation Basics
Run your first AWS CloudFormation Template using YAML – Infrastructure is Code – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Learn CloudFormation Template Structure
- Write your infrastructure as code
- Practice learnings with Hands On examples
- CloudFormation Practice Templates
- Must have some understanding about AWS
- Knowledge of JSON and / or YAML is preferred
- Recent Mac / Windows machine
- An AWS account to follow with me for hands-on activities and labs
AWS CloudFormation is the best way to write, deploy and maintain your AWS Infrastructure. It helps you create efficient solution architectures, all self contained in one file. It supports most of the AWS Services, and is the safest way to make your AWS Infrastructure evolve over time.
Thanks to YAML, writing AWS CloudFormation Templates has become extremely easy and natural. AWS CloudFormation is powerful and supports Parameters, Mappings, Resources, References, Cross-Stack References, Conditions, Outputs, Metadata, and so much more!
In this course AWS CloudFormation Basics, You will learn about all the CloudFormation features. In just an hour, you will be able to deploy your web server using CloudFormation.
Author(s): . Kumar