Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Facebook Marketing: Introduction To Power Editor
Discover proven & tested tricks to get better results on Facebook
What you’ll learn
- How to work with Power Editor in 2017 like a professional Facebook marketer
- Introduction to core Power Editor features to create performance-driven campaigns
- Why you should use the Power Editor
- How to create campaigns, ad sets and ads
- 10 features to manage & organize your campaigns
- Best practices to run split-tests with the Power Editor
- Keyword shortcuts
- and much more!
- A computer with Internet connection
- Following the step-by-step instructions of this training
- Basic understanding of Facebook marketing & first campaign experience
Do you want to make the most out of your Facebook marketing budget in 2017? Then its time to use a 100% free tool Facebook created for smart marketers like you.
In this course, Ill show you how to use the latest version of Power Editor like a professional Facebook marketing agency.
Youll learn proven & tested strategies to improve your marketing and get better results on Facebook almost overnight.
Learn How to Take the Best Seat in The House & Learn Proven Tricks From A Professional Facebook Ad Agency
- Get more website visitors
- Increase your reach & conversions
- Boost your engagement
Contents & Overview
This course will introduce you to Facebook Power Editor, an advanced Facebook ad management tool.
First, well cover why you should work with the Power Editor. Ill walk you through the basic features to help you understanding how this amazing tool works.
Next, Ill show you step-by-step how to create campaigns, ad sets and ads. No matter what your campaign objective will be, youll always have to take these steps!
Last but not least, Ill show you 10 cool features and strategies to manage and organize your campaigns like a pro. Well cover features like tags, filters, search, revert & delete, duplicating and bulk editing.
By the end of this course, youll understand how to work with the Power Editor in 2016 and create performance-driven campaigns almost instantly!
Author(s): Sandor Kiss, Patrick Dermak