Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Filemaker Beginner Tutorial – Contacts Database
Get to know Filemaker by designing a simple contacts database with some fun features. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Create their own custom Filemaker database system for their business.
- Create tables with the correct fields and correct field types.
- Create layouts that work well on a computer as well as on an iPad or iPhone.
- Centralise their data so that everything is stored in one place.
- People can simply start with the Filemaker Pro demo version and see if it works well for them. There is no need to buy anything.
- There is no prior knowledge required. You can simply follow this course and learn as you go.
In this course you will learn how to make a complete Filemaker database system for your company.
In this case it will be a contact database. We will be storing contacts, creating notes and seeing their address on a map. We will be creating tasks to keep track of the things we need to do and see which tasks are already done.
This is a course for people who own a small business and cant afford to buy expensive software packages to manage their administration. For people who dont want to spend hours each week doing boring, monotonous paperwork that can be automated and be made fun and professional looking.
I included the Filemaker file in the course for download so you can easily look at my file if you get lost somewhere or if there is something you want to look at more closely in detail.
At the end of this course you will be able to start your own FIlemaker projects and build them exactly the way you want them so they work for your company and not the other way around.
Author(s): Guy Stevens