Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro – Hands On Training
Support and troubleshoot Windows 10 in a Windows Server domain environment
What you’ll learn
- Plan, install, and upgrade to Windows 10.
- Perform post-installation configuration.
- Implement networking.
- Implement network security.
- Implement remote management.
- Manage local storage.
- Manage files and resources.
- Secure Windows 10.
- Maintain and update Windows 10.
- Recover and troubleshoot Windows 10.
- Good computer, keyboard and mouse skills.
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
- Experience deploying and configuring network services, including DNS.
- Experinence deploying Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) for Server 2012, 2016 or 2019.
About this course:
This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 in a Windows Server domain environment. These skills include understanding of Windows 10 features, how they can be used in an Active Directory environment and how to troubleshoot them.
This course is targeted for Enterprise Desktop Support Technicians, who provide Tier 2 support to users running Windows 10 on personal computers within a Windows domain environment in small to medium size organizations.
This course is also highly recommended for IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.
If you can setup your virtual lab environment, you will not have an issue with completing the remainder of the course. Please do not enroll until you have completed either section 2 or section 3 of the course.
This course teaches you the basic skills of Installation, Configuration and maintaining the windows 10 operating system.
This course provides a solid hands-on experience for learning Microsoft Windows10 and is designed for those needing to be able to demonstrate basic day-to-day administration and configuration skills required for maintaining a Microsoft Windows 10 machine.
Course is structured using short tutorial videos and some hands-on labs as needed. Students watch a short video tutorial, review the hands-on lab and then complete the lab.
Why I should take this course?
- A solid hands-on training course with lab practice
- Complete guide for how to install, configure and maintain Microsoft Windows 10
- You will learn to install Microsoft Windows 10 Professional or better
- You will also learn Microsoft networking and adding Windows 10 to a domain environment
- 30-day satisfaction guaranteed
You have 30 days money back guarantee!!!
And remember that once you purchase the course you will have lifetime access to the course and you have a 30 days money back guarantee if you do not like the course because of any reason. So what are you thinking go ahead and click on Enroll Now button.
See you in the course!!!
Author(s): Prof. K