Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Learn Cinema 4d: Low Poly Tree
Start learning Cinema 4D by creating a beautiful Low Poly tree in this quick and easy course
What you’ll learn
- Create basic 3D models in Cinema 4D
- Light a 3D scene
- Render 3D scenes in Cinema 4D
- Export your scene to Photoshop
- Tips and Tricks in Photoshop
- Cinema 4D and Adobe Photoshop installed
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
Do you want to learn 3D modellingquickly &easilyby creating trendy low poly artwork? You can do it in this course and learn the basics ofCinema 4Dby creating a Low Poly Tree!This class is perfect for designers, illustrators and anyone else who would like to learn a bit of 3D modelling to add to their designs.Get started with 3Dmodelling &take this course now to learn Cinema 4Din just a few hours
- Create basic low poly 3D models in Cinema 4Dto be used for your illustrations or video game projects.
- Learn a basic scene and lighting set up.
- Learn how to render your scene in cinema 4D.
- Create basic materials and colours for your models and backgrounds.
- Basic tips and tricks to improve your image in Adobe Photoshop
Low Poly Art for Illustrations &Video Game projects
In this course you will learn the basics of how to emulate this trendy art style which has been used in popular games such as Journey and Monument Valley. For games, lowpoly is important for optimisation which is measured with the polycount of your model. The higher the polycount is for your model, the longer it takes for the system to render it.Content &OverviewThis is a great way for beginners to introduce themselves to 3Dprograms like Cinema 4D. Starting with a basic overview of the program, the course will help familiarise you with the tools you will need first.With the basics complete, the course will take you through how Icreated the lowpoly wolf step by step. We will break down the model to make understanding the process easier, starting with the body of the wolf and finishing with the paws.
Students completing this course will have the knowledge to create basic shapes and characters in the lowpoly style in Cinema 4D.
I have includedthe Cinema 4D file to download at the end of the coursefor you to use as reference. So you’ll be able to work alongside the videos to create your tree.Please feel free to share your creations as well!