What you’ll learn
- Build an Internet Marketing Strategy for Your Project in 2021
- Increase sales with online marketing tools
- Understand the fundamental principles of internet marketing
- 7 steps to building a digital strategy
- Competitive analysis
- Work with analytics tools
- The right way to draw a portrait of a target audience
- Find effective traffic tools for your niche
- Make a media plan
- It is preferable that you have an online project that you are currently working on so that you can implement the skills you have learned as you go through the course.
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is an innovative way to attract a large audience to your online project. There are a wide variety of online marketing techniques that you can use, such as social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing, inbound marketing, mobile marketing, display advertising, paid search, web analytics, conversion optimization, etc. In this digital marketing course, we will discuss how to make these marketing techniques work in sync with each other.
Role of digital marketing in 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has made a significant impact on the digitization process. The digital world is a part of our lives now more than ever. According to the Q2 2020 report from the U.S. Census Bureau, U.S. retail e-commerce has reached $211.5 billion. That’s up 31.8% from the first quarter and up 44.5% year-over-year.
Industry experts, marketing professionals, and digital marketers believe that digital marketing influence will continue to grow.
Types and examples of digital marketing
Nowadays, digital marketing is everywhere! Digital marketers communicate with audiences through search engine marketing, social media marketing, paid search, content strategy, display advertising, marketing analytics, big data, and machine learning. If you think that Big Tech is watching you online, you are certainly right!
Digital marketing specialists work with massive amounts of data and analytic tools to target ads better.
How to get a job in digital marketing and what is the salary?
Our digital marketing course will teach you how to develop the most effective digital marketing strategy possible. We can help you grow as a digital marketing professional. The Udemy marketing certificate will be an essential accolade for your future career in digital marketing.
According to Indeed com, the average salary of a digital marketing specialist in the United States is $57,827 per year. This makes completing digital marketing courses a savvy investment in your future.
Why should you choose this digital marketing course?
So why should you choose us over other online courses and digital marketing training? You will have the opportunity to learn digital marketing online from top internet marketing professionals:
- We are industry experts! We have over 12 years of experience in online marketing. Our agency has Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner status.
- I’ve personally collected a vast amount of digital marketing qualifications and marketing certifications (Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads360 Certified, and others)
- We’ve launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns during our careers
- We have over 9,000 digital marketing specialists enrolled in our online courses, and they all passed their Google Analytics and Google Ads digital marketing certifications.
- Our digital marketing courses are easy to understand.
- You will get a digital marketing certification from Udemy upon completion of the course.
Who Is This Course For?
- People who are interested in learning an online profession This digital marketing course will allow you to gain the skills needed for a career in digital marketing.
- Marketers This class lets you extend your skills to include marketing in a digital context, allowing you better serve your clients as a marketing specialist.
- Entrepreneurs Entrepreneurs can use their new knowledge from this class to run their own online digital marketing until they have the funds to hire a professional.
- Internet marketers – This course will help you ensure that your digital marketing skills are up-to-date and help you market yourself to clients, furthering your career.
Learn How To Build An Online Digital Marketing Strategy By Answering Our 7 Key Questions:
- What have your competitors already done?
- What is your competitor’s budget for digital marketing?
- How to assess results from an online marketing campaign?
- How to stop counting clicks and start making money?
- Who are the visitors who not only visit your site but visit your site and buy something?
- Which channels are the most effective at different stages of decision-making?
- How to form a media plan, an advertising campaign, and how to determine an advertising budget?
Answers to these questions and many more are found within this digital marketing training course. Our top of the line strategy course comes with detailed visuals and in-depth videos. This course will help you organize everything you need to do in online marketing, from forming your company mission to choosing the right channels to market to, during your career. This course will provide you with the tools to analyze your marketing campaign results, examine your competitors, and promote your business successfully on the internet via your new skills as a digital marketing specialist.
What else do you get in this course?
- Lifetime access to our digital marketing course and its updates
- TOP Digital Marketing Blogs List
- TOP Digital Marketing Books List
- TOP Digital YouTube Marketing Channels List
- TOP Google’s Tools for Digital Marketer List
- TOP Tools for Digital Marketer List
- A certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
- This course provides a 30-day money-back guarantee, so there is no risk.
- Can’t wait to get started? Click “Buy now” to start developing your project on the internet today and earn your digital marketing certificate without having to complete multiple training courses!
Let’s start your journey into the digital marketing world as a marketing specialist with a digital marketing certification!
Author(s): Anton Voroniuk