What you’ll learn
- Important parts of a research paper, instructions for writing every part.
- Choose an appropriate journal to which you’ll submit the finished research paper for publication.
- Prepare a checklist that will allow you to independently judge whether your paper is ready to submit.
- Outline a complete research paper.
- Why Writing a Research Paper is Important.
- How Research Paper or Journals review process works.
- How to Present your Research Paper to Journals
- IP – Intellectual Property Like Copyright
- Ethical Guidelines like Plagiarism
- Which Journal is compatible with my Research Paper
- Importance of Literature Review
- Research Design of Research Paper
- What is Research Gap
- How to use Zotero Software for Bibliography
- Structure of Research Paper
- How to Write an Abstract for Research Paper
- How to Avoid Content Mistakes in Research Paper
- How to make a checklist to follow
- How to select a topic for your research project or research paper
- This course is designed for students who don’t have any previous experience with academic research or have a little experience – you should be eager to adapt our writing and publishing advice to an existing personal project. If you just finished your graduate dissertation, just began your PhD, or are at a different stage of your academic journey or career and just want to publish your work, this course is for you.
What you will achieve:In this course, you will learn a completeresearch paperoutline, choose an appropriate journal to which you’ll submit the finished researchpaper or research essayfor publication, research paper format or research paper example,and prepare a checklist that will allow you to independently judge whether your scientific paper is ready to submit.
In this course, you will learn what is necessary before writing researchpaper: the context in which the researchers arepublishing. You will learn how to know your own community, through different research paperexamples, and then we will present you how scientific journal and publication works. We will finish with a couple of ethical values, like copyrights andplagiarismthat the academic world is sharing!
Author(s): Khurshid Sherani, RJ Trucks