Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
What you’ll learn
- Create a basic architectural rendering using 3ds Max + V-Ray in a little over an hour
- Download the course model and practice your modeling/lighting/rendering skills with professional software
- Follow a professional workflow for architectural visualization from beginning to end
- Learn the essential settings for industry standard software — 3ds Max and V-Ray
In this course you will be introduced to the professional workflow of an arch viz artist, using the industry standard tools — 3ds Max and V-Ray. With these powerful tools, and the provided course 3d model (downloadable)you can create your own rendering from the beginning. This is a great introduction, and a great opportunity to obtain a professional project to practice your skills with.
This course is offered by Learn Arch Viz, one of the online leaders in training for the architectural visualization industry all around the world, with over 100k students.
If you are looking to get started in arch viz, or other careers in 3d graphics, learning with this 3ds Max model and course is a great place to start. If you are ready to start adding photo realistic lighting and materials to your scenes, V-Ray has everything you need. With these to software, the only limit is your imagination.
Below are some of the highlights of the course, and some of the topics you will learn:
- the basics of modeling in 3ds Max
- using V-Ray cameras to mimic real life physical cameras
- photo realistic lighting with easy steps using V-Ray Sun, sky and HDRI dome lights
- understanding V-Ray render settings
- adding lighting and atmospheric effects
- V-Ray materials
- access to tons of other learning resources if you are interested in going further with your arch viz skills
So, what are you waiting for? Arch Viz is such an exciting endeavor. This course will help to unleash your creativity by giving you a solid understanding of the necessary tools for creating professional imagery. Sign up today, and start creating your first renderings!
Author(s): Adam Zollinger