Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Python 3 Crash Course
A high intensity Python 3 crash course for existing programmers who want to learn Python – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How to use Python 3
- How to install Python
- How to execute Python files
- Python 3 math, variables, syntax, and comments
- Python 3 common data types, indexing, formatting, and files
- Python 3 list comprehensions, loops, and functions
- Python 3 packages, classes (OOP) and try/except
- WARNING: This is a FAST PACE course
- This course is for you already know an existing programming language
- If you are BRAND NEW to Python this course IS NOT for you
Hello and welcome to the Python 3 Crash Course, 2020 edition!
Warning: This course is NOT for coding beginners.. you will get lost very easily and won’t gain anything by taking this course.
In this course you’ll learn several topics very quickly. We’ll start at the very beginning and install Python, execute a .py file from our command line, explore basic math and variables.
Then we’ll move onto data types, indexing, string formatting methods, and writing/reading/appending files.
Lastly we’ll learn about conditionals, loops, list comprehensions, functions, OOP, error handling and Python packages.
If anything from the above 3 lines didn’t make sense to you, then this course isn’t for you. (I don’t want you to waste your time feeling frustrated on the wrong course)
Otherwise, let’s dive in!
Author(s): Kalob Taulien