Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Introduction To Object Meditation – A Free Course
A step by step guide to focused meditation using flowers as a point of focus. Ideal for beginners and improvers. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Meditation for absolute beginners, improvers and refreshers.
- Students can discover, through practice, the benefits of calming the mind
- How to use simple objects as a focus in meditation
- How to move from guided meditation to self guided meditation easily
- There are no prerequisites to taking this course.
- The only requirement is to come along with curiosity and willingness to practice the technique demonstrated.
A step by step guide to calming the mind through focused meditation, specifically using objects as a point of focus.
Meditation has been around for millennia and although its only recently become popular in the western world, more and more people are starting to enjoy the timeless benefits of this ancient practice. If you think meditation is something you’d like to try, but aren’t sure where to begin… you’re in the right place!
In this course, we explore an alternate and interesting way to develop focus and observation, calming the mind, and enjoying a quiet moment to nurture the body, mind and spirit.
Learn how to meditate using object meditation by starting out with just 3 minutes a day and build a practice thats highly enjoyable, beneficial and sustainable.
Author(s): Lora Cannon