Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Google Drive – Guided Tour For Beginners
Learn how to create, share, and organize your files – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How to use Google Drive
- How to setup and start using Google Drive
- How to safely backup files using Google Drive
- How to work with files in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- How to organize files in Google Drive
- Have a Google account and a computer, phone, or tablet
Learn how to use Google Drive backup, organize, and work with your files. As you follow along in the course inside your own Google account, you will learn the tips and tricks that enable you to use Google Drive to stay organized and efficient.
This is Google Drive’s most basic function. It safely stores copies of your files.
Drive has built in apps to create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. We will walk through each of these together.
There are several best practices that you can develop to keep your files easy to browse and search.
This course is designed for users that are new to learning about Google Drive.
Author(s): Adam Steinfurth