Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Landscape Photography Editing With Adobe Lightroom Cc
Create AMAZING looking landscape photos you will be proud to hang on the wall with this easy guide to Adobe Lightroom CC – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Landscape Photography editing in Adobe Lightroom CC Classic.
- Learn how to import, develop and export great looking landscape photos.
- You will learn how to use all of the develop tools in lightroom to make your photos pop.
- You will learn advanced techniques to take your landscape photos to the next level.
- You will learn about brushes, filters, tone curves and selective colour changes.
- You will learn how to create panoramas and exposure blending.
- You will learn a complete step by step process to create amazing looking landscape photos in Adobe lightroom cc classic.
- A basic understanding of photography.
- You will need Adobe lightroom cc to follow along. (you can download a free trial if you don’t have it already)
Are you looking to improve your nature or landscape photography skills, or to take better photos than your friends?
Editing is a big part of that process and can really make your images come to life.
Editing in Adobe Lightroom cc can play a massive part and can elevate your photos to the next level. So take a look below to see everything you will learn in this landscape photography editing class with Adobe Lightroom cc and let’s get started.
In this class, I will teach you how to edit great-looking photos in Adobe Lightroom CC Classic. I cover many aspects of Lightroom from importing and managing your photos to complex editing techniques.
I have designed this class to suit all abilities from someone just starting out, to the more advanced photographer looking to learn new techniques.
Below are some of the areas we will work on during the Adobe Lightroom cc editing class for nature and landscape photography.
- Intro to the library and develop modules
- Importing your photos
- Sorting/culling your photos / removing photos
- The difference between global and local adjustments
- Useful shortcuts
- The basics tab, including white balance and profiles
- The tone curve
- Using HSL
- Split toning
- Sharpening and noise reduction
- Lens correction, Transform and effects
- Local adjustment Tools – crop – spot removal – graduated filter – radial tool – adjustment brush and masks
- Making presets and syncing edits
- HDR, Panos and HDR Panos
- Smart collections
- Exporting your photos
- Live editing demonstrations
Learn from a professional photographer with over 15 years of experience working with Adobe software.
By the end of the course, you will have learnt the skills to edit great looking landscape photographs in Adobe Lightroom cc classic. Photos that you will want to hang on your wall.
I have complete confidence in the class and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee should it not meet your expectations.
So enrol today and become a better photographer.
See you during the class.
Author(s): Ian Worth