Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Shopify Seo Simplified, Powerful Outcomes For Non-techies
Learn SEO For E-commerce From A Proven Expert – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- SEO For E-commerce From Proven Industry Experts
- How To Set Up Your Shopify Site For Maximum Search Engine Results Pages (SERPS) Success
- The Basic SEO Tools Every Website Owner Should Install & Use
- Product Listing SEO For Maximum Success – Get Your Product Ranking!
- How To Optimize Your Collection Pages In Shopify, Even If You Barely Know How To Use Shopify
- Say Goodbye To Poor Performing Blog Posts – How To Get Them To Rank With SEO Methods That Work
- The Truth About Backlinks
- What To Do With Google Analytics
- How Long Should Your Blog Posts Be?
- How To Eliminate 404 Errors On Your Site Forever
- What Is Google Console & How Do You Use It?
- Why Google My Business Is A Key Resource For Every E-commerce Seller, Not Just For Local Use
- How To Find out If Your Site Loads Slowly & What To Do About It
- What Does “Descriptive Text” Mean and where do you add it?
- How Important Are Keyword Modifiers & How To Use Them
- The 10-Minute “URL Audit Hack” That Will Reveal Everything Google Knows About Your Website
- Have A Website To Work On
Overview: E-commerce sellers need to understand SEO (Search Engine Optimization) best practices and techniques. This course provides that information – in an easy to understand, methodical, approach. It’s created for beginners in mind – and asks you to do simple steps that anyone can accomplish. Plus – we’ve made it completely free!
Who Is This Course For: We’ve created the course with Shopify store owners in mind, but we also touch on other things include Amazon Product SEO.
What You’ll Get: Here is the basic outline of the course:
- Introduction To The Topic & Tools
- Setting Up Your SEO Resources
- SEO Strategy 101
- Collection Page Optimization (For Shopify Sellers)
- Product Page Optimization
- E-commerce Blog Optimization
- Advanced SEO Strategies & Tips
We’ve tried to make this as simple as we can – and we hope you get a lot of value & benefit from it. Our goal is to help you grow your website traffic through Google Organic Search Results Page outcomes – and of course – increase your sales too.
Author(s): Andy Allen