Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
What you’ll learn
- Practical application of Algorithms and Data Structures in an interview setting
- Optimal approaches to solving difficult coding questions
- How to successfully land your dream job
- Basic Code Literacy (any language is OK!)
- Enthusiasm and Willingness to learn
- Preparing for your next coding interview but don’t know where to start?
- Spending ALL of your time watching low-quality, rambling YouTube videos and frantically searching the internet for the “best solution” to coding questions?
- Frustrated by non-stop rejections from every single developer position you have applied to?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then I can tell you this:
Ive been there.
My name is Kevin, and I am here to help you BEAT the software engineering interview ONCE AND FOR ALL.
I am a self-taught programmer so I know what it feels like to really struggle during those technical interviews. Let me put it this way: I created the course I wish I had when I was studying for my own technical interviews!
We’ll be solving problems from LeetCode, which is one of the largest collections of interview questions in the world, featuring 1,500+ problems to solve. It has just about every problem you can imagine. In fact, many companies (including the Big 5 tech giants) use interview questions they find on LeetCode!
But don’t worry if that sounds overwhelming…
I have some great news for you: spending countless hours studying and solving all 1,500 problems is unnecessary (not to mention completely crazy). This course was designed to help you massively optimize your study time and put you on the quickest path to successfully achieving your dream job.
I have carefully selected a small subset of the most frequently asked questions and simplified them into easy-to-follow, step-by-step video lessons.
By the time you’re finished with the course, you will be prepared for when these common questions appear, ensuring that you stand out from your competition.
So what are you waiting for?
See you inside the course!
Author(s): Kevin Nguyen