Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Learn Hypnosis In An Hour
Learn Rapid Hypnosis, Conversational Hypnosis & Structured Hypnotic Inductions In Just 60 Minutes – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- By the end of this course you will be able to hypnotise anyone who is happy to be hypnotised
- You will be able to do rapid hypnosis, conversational client-centred hypnosis and arm catalepsy hypnosis
- By the end of this hypnosis training you will be able to do basic changework to tackle simple problems and for personal development
- Access to a computer to watch the video lectures and to download and view the PDF supporting document
- No prior hypnosis knowledge required, just a willingness to learn and practice
This ‘Learn Hypnosis In An Hour’ course teaches you what you need to know to be able to hypnotise anyone within just 60 minutes.
You will learn:
- How to do a structured rapid ‘shock’ hypnotic induction (push down on my hand induction)
- Two more structured inductions (eyes open eyes closed induction, body scan induction)
- Three fail-safe hypnotic inductions – two client-centred conversational hypnosis inductions (leisure trance induction, ongoing experience induction, and a client-centred rapid arm catalepsy induction)
As well as learning these six hypnosis inductions, you will also receive a downloadable PDF of supporting notes (over 7,000 words including additional sample hypnosis induction scripts) and a long healing light body scan self-hypnosis mp3. All of the hypnosis inductions are demonstrated, five show demonstrations with a subject and one is demonstrated for the student to follow along to and experience.
This course will only take 60 minutes to complete, yet at the end of it you will know a number of ways to be able to hypnotise people that you can use straight away, you will know how to deepen hypnosis and how to do some basic changework with people.
This course covers:
- What hypnosis is
- How to induce hypnosis – three structured hypnosis inductions and three client-centred conversational hypnosis inductions
- Trance indicators – what to look for to know someone is becoming hypnotised
- How to deepen hypnosis
- How to do basic changework
- How to bring someone out of hypnosis
At the end of this ‘Learn Hypnosis In An Hour’ course you also have access to a Sussex Hypnotherapy Centre Certificate of Completion.
Any questions you may have while taking this course I am happy to answer in the Q & A section of the relevant lecture. I try to answer questions as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours.
Author(s): Dan Jones