Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Microsoft Powerpoint Basic to Advance Training Course 2020
MS Powerpoint Training Covers all Versions Like |powerpoint 2010 | 2013 | 2016 | 2019 | 2020
What you’ll learn
- Start and design the presentation fully in the first section so you can use it immediately
- design theme
- Auto save function for protection
- Image design and artistic effects
- Customize and create templates
- Format fonts and paragraphs
- How to get a FREE template
- How do I upload videos?
- Quick access to toolbar and productivity training using keyboard shortcuts
- Transitions and animations – activate delays and clicks
- Table design and format
- Chart design with PowerPoint and Import Microsoft Excel Chart
- Check function
- Quick editing of main view and entire template
- Customization of titles and footnotes
- Print layout options
- Send and share documents via email
- • Paper and pen to take notes
- • Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or later
- • Microsoft Excel 2007 or later to generate table data for some sections
- • Access to a computer and Internet
what’s your Story?
1. Are you a business professional to upgrade your skills?
2. Are you struggling to get increments or promotions?
3. Are you a recent graduate with a blank-looking resume and no job experience?
4. Have you recently been fired, fired or a contract has expired?
If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, having a “basic to advanced” Microsoft power point will get you closer to the goal of moving forward to your first job, new job, or your current job role. Statistically, people are changing jobs more often now than before and this also means that people are losing jobs to new people who are far more efficient. This Microsoft Power Point course will make you efficient and make you up-skilling
Created by Accountech Training & Solutions