Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
Email Marketing 2020 ([email protected]) Business Email
Create your customized email and start growing your business in 2020
What you’ll learn
- Setting up a business email
- Creating a custom email login URL
- Increase authenticity and credibility while using business emails
- Getting an email with your personal domain
- Utilization of Free Resources
- Email Marketing
- Interconnecting domain name with Email Address
- Working of Websites
- Stable Internet Connection with Computer
- Knowledge of browsing internet
Email Marketing 2020: [email protected] Get Your Business Email for free
After creating a website, the first thing every business owner needs is a professional email address with their business name in it.
A business email address will help you win trust when dealing with other businesses and customers. It is an important aspect every business should consider. It adds to the brand value, builds up trust in a customer, enhances the professional look of the business.
SMBs who’s serious about their business distinguish themselves from spammers by adopting professional business e-mail address that reflects their authenticity, rather than going for a free email address.
Damages caused by free email address for your business:
Free e-mail services cause a lot of unseen damage to your business which are
- Lack of sales conversions
- Getting contracts
- No responses etc. as people dont take emails from free email services seriously and consider them as spam.
Using a free email service for your business is like going to attend an important business meeting being dressed in a casual dress rather than as a professional.
If you are a business professional, and you are still using a free e-mail service like gmail[dot]com, hotmail[dot]com, yahoo[dot]com, etc. then its high time to think about getting a professional business email address for your business.
What is a Business Email Address?
A business email address is the one that has your business name in it. For example, [email protected] is a business email address.
Why Business Emails are recommended?
Email accounts on free email services like [email protected] are not good for business because they do not look professional. Your customers and other businesses will find a business email address more trustworthy. These email addresses make your email more credible and authentic.
Advantages of having a business email account
- Build Your Business Credibility: Having a professional e-mail address like [email protected] or [email protected] not only sounds more professional but also adds more credibility to your business. It also sends the signal that you are serious about the business, as your business e-mail address reflects your professionalism. It also gives instant recognition to your business, otherwise, with those free e-mail services, your clients keep wondering about who you are and many times your e-mails end-up in the spam box.
- Increase Professional Perception: As it is rightly said, First Impression is the Last Impression, the same holds true in the business world as well. Your clients perceive you as what you appear to them in the first instance. And at most times, the first interaction with a client is through an e-mail message.A professional-looking business e-mail address will create a good image of your business and thus create a professional perception among clients.
- Win Customer Trust: You cannot think to be taken seriously with an anonymous identity. Anybody can get a free e-mail account and you must distinguish yourself from that crowd to be identified as trustworthy.Getting a professional e-mail account for your business is the simplest thing that can gain you immense customer trust, which is the base of a successful business. Creating different e-mail addresses for sales, billing, support, jobs, etc. also gives the look of a diversified and big organization, though you may be a small team.
- Easy to find your Business Website Online: Corporate Business Email id include the domain name in it. Such email ids are helpful to find out website names on the internet and help to generate visitors to our website. Such a corporate email id build generous visitors to business and may lead to cash profit to the business. They enroll in the products and services offered by you.
- Help in Lead Generation: Corporate email id helps to build a relationship with the potential customer and maintain relation with fare trusted connectivity through corporate emails. People feel secure in sending their personal details on corporate email id.
- Youre not advertising for another company: If you are sending email marketing campaigns, the last place you want to land is the SPAM or Junk folder because your email contacts probably wont see or read your email. To help prevent landing in SPAM, you can authenticate your email campaign with DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail).It provides a trackable identifier that demonstrates your legitimacy to your subscribers internet service provider, so your campaign arrives where it belongs: in the inbox.
So if you want to connect with your target audience in a personalized way and with budget ease
Then try email marketing with your business email. This works as a long-lasting and impactful marketing channel that can deliver a high Return On Investment (ROI).
Seven out of 10 of your leads, prospects, and customers prefer to reach you via email. Its a no-brainer that you need professional email for business.
Author(s): Ashutosh Anand