Udemy Online Course Free Coupon Code
How To Analyze Your Niche Market
Discover a data-driven approach to get a better understanding of your market environment
What you’ll learn
- How to analyze your competitors and grow your business
- Step-by-step instructions to find your competitors in less than 5 minutes
- How to use the #1 competitive analysis tool for free
- Quick & easy way to determine site traffic with SimilarWeb
- Why you have to perform content, website, social media & email marketing audits
- Templates & Swipe Files
- and much more!
- A computer with Internet connection
- Following the step-by-step instructions of this training
Your competitors are the best case study in the world. If you want to grow your business, you need to learn from their strengths & weaknesses.
At least thats what the most successful and fastest-growing businesses do: they study their competition.
Learn How to Take the Best Seat in The House & Discover A Simple Way To Analyze Your Competitors
- Simple strategy to identify your competitors in less than 5 minutes
- Analyze your competition like a business analyst & consultant
- Perform strategy audits
Contents & Overview
This course will reveal to you a proven & tested way to research your competition like a professional marketing consultant. After giving you a brief introduction to our simple & intuitive research process, well cover how to research your competitors.
These lessons include how to set up an Excel spreadsheet to have all your data in your place, three ways to identify your competitors and how to use the No. #1 competitive research tool for free.
Next, well cover how to create four different types of audits: general audit, content audit, social media audit & email marketing audit.
We also included templates that will help you understand the content, social media & growth strategy of your competitors with ease. By the time you complete this training, youll be able to research your competitors like a professional and be able to take the necessary steps to massively grow your business!
Author(s): Sandor Kiss, Patrick Dermak